Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our Wedding

Our wedding was everything we imagined and more. I can not gush enough about how it was one of the greatest days of my life. I was surrounded by the people who mean the most to me while I begun the newest journey of my life with a wonderful handsome loving man.

I will share with you the teaser pick from our photographer Edmund Moon of Daily Thousand Words. And yes this is etsy related because the gardenia that is adorning my hair was purchased from the seller dkdesignshawaii (her prices have since gone up since I purchased mine). The flower was so light weight that I forgot it was in my hair. And a funny note about the flower is that when I saw my bridesmaid for the first time she was wearing two of the same ones in her hair. (Though she and I on the surface are different in our styles we often wind up buying a lot of the same items.)

Once more of the professional pics come in I will share with you the other etsy items that went into making my wedding day so special.





Please note: FROM 8/10-10/31, DK DESIGNS WILL DONATE $5.00 FOR EVERY GARDENIA HAIR FLOWER PURCHASED DURING THIS TIME TO SPIRIT JUMP (WWW.SPIRITJUMP.ORG). PROCEEDS WILL GO TO HELP LIFT THE SPIRITS OF CANCER PATIENTS!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails