Monday, October 19, 2009

Holiday Packaging Supplies

My thoughts are starting to turn towards the holidays and what am I going to do about gift wrapping. Gift wrapping is a major thing for me. I love to wrap packages and each year I try to do something creative and different. Last year my color scheme was orange, brown, and green and I did multiple layers of wrapping paper on each gift to create pops of color and add a little more depth. This year I am trying to decide on my color theme and what supplies I would like to use. I am seriously toying with doing a more homey theme with brown paper bag wrapping, bakers twine, and layering handmade tags. But I still have time and there is so much to choose from.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails