Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Etsy Purchase

It's only fair that I share with you my etsy purchases.

I was so inspired by the post on maps that I bought an item from one of the sellers (this blog is only feeding my obsession). I had been looking for a travel journal to use for my upcoming honeymoon and I thought the beautiful journals created by kristincrane would be perfect.

I was so pleased with the finished object, the workmanship was excellent and the price was too. She worked with me to get the map so that it not only highlighted Savannah but also the small town Milledgeville where my family is from in Georgia. The journal also came in a plastic protective case which is great to have so it won't get banged around and damaged before and after use.

I now have a journal that will perfectly compliments all our mementos and memories from our trip.

Thanks Kristin!!!!!

PS And she was so lovely to even enclose a personalized thank you note wishing us well.

Once again etsy ROCKS!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails