Saturday, July 25, 2009

Etsy Garden Party

Well I thought I would branch out and do a little something different with my post. I usually center my posts around a particular item but this time it will be centered on a theme. We have a huge backyard and i would love to host a tented party there for family and friends. However, with our wedding soon approaching all forms of big entertaining have been put on hold. If I had my way it would be a lovely refined garden party preferably in early afternoon with table linens, cute lawn chairs, and a beautiful dessert buffet.

So here are the things on etsy that I found that would fit in so lovely with my dream party.
































1 comment:

  1. You make me want to throw a party! The 2nd and 3rd dresses are awesome....I want them!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails