Friday, July 31, 2009

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. Happy Birthday to me.

My fiance and I celebrated by going out to my absolute fav restaurant here in Philly, Buddakhan. We were also celebrating our engagement anniversary. (Yesterday was quite eventful) We marked that by going to the county offices and applying for our marriage license.

Usually I buy myself a birthday gift each year but with our upcoming nuptials, August is just a terrible month budget wise. We have so many wedding related expenses that my birthday gift will just have to wait. ;(

But if I could get myself something right now it would be one of the shirts from roselabiche. And to boot she has free shipping for the entire month of August!!! Now I really have a pouty face.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails